A multilingual leadership-oriented, confident and hardworking experienced professional with demonstrated leadership, account management, sales and marketing skills acquired with a career span of more than 8 years in the Middle East and South Asialg...see more
saassales forcesales jira
Motive 12 Apr 2021 - 26 Dec 2022 2 years Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
In 2022, KeepTruckin was rebranded to Motive
• Meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets with a team of 10 Account Executives
• Set inbound / outbound appointment and pipeline targets and ensure consistent execution/ accountability and execute KPIs and other operating metrics to assess team effectiveness
• Ensure consistent execution of end-to-end sales playbook, and work closely with sales operations to align CRM process and also sales management training and coaching programs to ensure consistency and effectiveness across the organization
• Teach and measure my sales team key responsibilities which includes prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers and assist in Achieve / exceed quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
• Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a pipeline - keep pipeline current
Motive 02 Dec 2019 - 30 Apr 2021 a year Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
• Prospecting new business and making outbound calls
• Responding to inbound leads from our marketing, SDR, Customer Success and Support teams
• Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers and drivers
• Educate fleet managers and drivers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin
• Test different tactics to optimize our sales process; share what works with leadership and team members
• Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the Product and Engineering team via appropriate channels
• Provide accurate forecasts for individual revenue
• Meet daily KPIs and achieve month to month quota
• Ensure accurate data entry for clientele contacted on CRM (Salesforce)
•Act as the primary point of contact and answer any queries or concerns clients might havelg...see more
IBEX 08 Jan 2019 - 24 Dec 2019 a year Lahore, Pakistan
• Answer inbound calls from prospective customers based in U.S
• Assist customers in acquiring internet, television, phone, and home security systems separately or in bundle deals.
• Coordinate with major providers on a daily basis in the U.S such as Spectrum, Comcast, WOW, Frontier, Rise, Optimum, ADT, etc in order to assist customers and to complete the sale
• Enter sales data and other information into the company CRM (Sales Force)
• Ensure all quality perimeters are met on every phone call.
• Attend all required training and keep up to date on product and services knowledge.
• Brainstorm new ideas with upper management
• Help establish sales targets & identify ways to further maximize profits
• Made Outbound calls to promote and sell the product/service on leads generated by marketing department
• Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base
• Ensure customer follow-up regularly
• Handle customer needs and requirements
Sales and Digital Marketing Specialist
Masaraty Global 20 Dec 2017 - 30 Dec 2018 a year Jeddah Governorate, Saudi Arabia
• Plan social media campaigns in line with overall marketing planner/ activities
• Produce copies for above the line advertising as well as work with the creative team to ensure that the visual elements of the webpages complement the words
• Acquire data from primary/secondary data sources and maintain databases
• Review and monitor masaraty.sa on daily basis
• Act as the primary contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our services Initiate loyalty programs for long term clients and brainstormed new ways to build long term relationships
• Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active files available digitally and in hard copy form
• Event Planning and coordination with stakeholders, create action list, event schedule, etc
• Coordinate two-way communication between Masaraty's suppliers and Customer Care department.
• Monitor, record and generate reports on competitor activities on social media
Effect Advisory 22 Sep 2015 - 07 Oct 2017 2 years Al-Dammam Governorate, Saudi Arabia
• Developed “Daily Media Monitoring” system to spot new tenders & business leads.
• Produced “Corporate Marketing Presentation” to pitch for new businesses.
• Provided coordination between the management and the clients regarding project progress, financial issues and completion certificates.
• Assisted the senior management in identifying the clients’ business needs/goals and provided the solutions/opportunities to tackle them.
• Assisted my team in defining the project scopes where risks, assumptions and goals are calculated and prepared for accordingly.
• Created project specific presentations covering the technical and business aspects.
• Coordinated with contracted/ non-contracted suppliers to produce advertisement
• Participated in brainstorming sessions with senior management for business development.
•Developed Social media strategy and implemented accordingly.
•Extensively travelled on field trips, within Saudi Arabia for specific projects
Customer Service Representative
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) 06 Jan 2014 - 27 Aug 2015 2 years Dubai, United Arab Emirates
•Provided on-campus counseling services to new students.
•Arranged study tours for new students as part of orientation.
•Hunted for special deals and negotiated with sponsors to participate in campus events.
• Coordinated with University management to resolve student complaints.
• Assisted sponsors at University career fairs and week of welcomes
•Coordinated with students on cultural shows & other recreational activities on certain occasions. lg...see more
MV Transportation · Freelance 12 Nov 2014 - 23 Dec 2014 a month Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Formula One, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was a 6 day event which took place from 18th - 23rd November 2014.
My duties and responsibilities included:
•Managing guests parking requirements through designated parking slots.
•Managing Valet Parking facility for VIPs.
•Coordinating with Traffic Police for in-bound and out-bound traffic routes.
•Training and supervising a team of Transportation Attendants to provide guest serviceslg...see more
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Marketing and Management
Murdoch University Dubai 07 Feb 2012 - 19 Aug 2015 4 years Dubai, UAE