pubGENIUS is a React.js +Next.js development agency and ad tech startup. We are looking for stellar developers to join our agency team to build websites and apps for clients in the US and Europe. We specialize in decentralized finance (Defi crypto/NFT/blockchain), fintech, and healthcare verticals, but occasionally serve others as well such as e-commerce.
You will join the agency team of +/- 15 people (developers, 2 project managers, and 1 designer). All of your projects will have a PM to keep the backlog organized and handle client communications; you will most likely be working with at least 1 other developer on your first projects and receive mentorship from senior developers within the company. Communicating with team members and stakeholders about feature requests, bugs, and general progress. Participate in code reviews, planning sessions, and architectural discussions, and contribute your ideas.
Contract type: Permanent or long-term contractors considered from any region;
- 3+ years of software engineering experience;
- Deep knowledge of Node.js and React.js + a state management library;
- Experience with databases, especially MySQL and Redis;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude. We are looking for critical thinkers who can think for themselves.
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working in UTC +/- 3 hours
What we look for
- Excellent debugging skills;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
- Independent, curious, critical thinkers;
- Fluent English (C1 or better);
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic startup environment.
Great to have
- Web3/blockchain experience;
- Worked on a project that served a high amount of traffic;
- Experience with AWS Cloud;
- Cybersecurity and hacking experience is strongly preferred;
- Bachelor or greater degree in Computer Science.
- Work from anywhere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Vacation and sick days;
- Gym/pool membership;
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutors;
- The environment of constant improvement and learning.
Be informed about our selection procedure:
- Simply share information about yourself and we will review your resume;
- During the recruitment process, you will be informed as soon as we have decided whether we’d like to proceed with you;
- Our steps look like 1. Coding skills assessment test 2. Screening Interview 3.1st tech interview 4. 2nd technical interview 5. Final Interview with CEO
pubGENIUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with pubGENIUS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, age, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.