Listella is a fast paced Real Estate technology startup. Founded under the belief that the power of the Real Estate Transaction process should be in the buyer and seller's hands, saving Americans billions in commissions every year. Today Listella is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, innovating the Real Estate systems of today and building the products of tomorrow. Changing the world one home at a time.
As part of the Listella Engineering Team you can contribute to shaping how the world buys and sells real estate, through advancements in real estate and technology. We strive to create an environment of motivation, collaboration, open and honest communication, while growing and innovating at a fast pace.
As a FullStack Developer, you will work as part of a team developing end-to-end product functionality using React/NextJs and Typescript to backend development using Go. Everyone on the team contributes to new features that deliver our vision of simple, scalable, and effective software used daily by our users.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle, with a focus on writing clean, efficient and reusable code
- Own development of features, manage implementation of code and enhance product usability and consistency within Listella
- Build new features using Typescript, Go, Docker, and GCP
- Collaborate on and develop the UI/UX on individual features within Listella
- Contribute to our API and maintain API-based connections with other related systems
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Collaborate closely with all members within Listella
- Understand our roadmap, requests, and creatively implement those features into Listella
- Optimize functionality for maximum speed, scalability, responsiveness, and accessibility
- Contribute to our full stack including GCP infrastructure that delivers our product worldwide
What You’ll Bring
- Practical knowledge of SQL databases
- Prior experience working in an agile development environment
- Curiosity that keeps your skillset updated on current frameworks and trends in frontend development
- A creative mind, keen ability, and the initiative to think beyond
- Experience building integrations using web services and maintaining an API
- Experience with additional frontend framework in addition to NextJS
- Experience developing, documenting, and versioning public REST APIs
- Node experience
- Docker Experience
- Familiar with C or C++
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry
Remote, PTO, Startup Equity, and More.