In this a full time role you’ll be the Tatum manager for creating, editing, and publishing content for the organization.
You’ll report to the VP of Content helping them ensure that the company’s content marketing programs are executed smoothly and are helping the business meet its growth objectives.
We are a no fluff, no nonsense environment where opinions are heard and new ideas are encouraged. We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to get scrappy, can work quickly and independently.
We are one of the world's leading blockchain and Web3 development platforms and provide infrastructure and a unified framework for over 60 blockchain protocols. With Tatum, any developer can build, test and run apps with no previous blockchain experience. We serve over 140,000 customers globally.
What you will do
- Writing and editing content for the Tatum blog, white papers, email marketing communications, advertising programs, and account based marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring a consistent tone and voice, editorial consistency and factual accuracy of Tatum marketing communications.
- Editing the content of other internal and external company writers.
- Managing the Tatum’s content assets via the company’s CMS tools. Maintenance and organization of all content assets including, copy, images, metadata.
- Maintaining the company's editorial calendar for content on the blog and campaigns and ensuring that all content is published on schedule.
- Working with designers to prepare rich content for Tatum articles like charts, diagrams, and infographics.
- 5+ years of experience and proven skills in copywriting in the areas of longform content, editorial content, direct response, and web copy.
- Understanding and passion for Web3 and blockchain technology, development frameworks, category’s media space and category’s language is vey huge advantage
- Ability to ideate and execute content ideas independently and often using out of the box thinking with minimal resources.
- Knowledge and ability to leverage AI tools for content ideation, creation, and repurposing of content.
- Master-level organizational and project management skills in an environment that combines Google and ClickUp tools for daily task management.
- Excellent knowledge of CMS tools, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of design tools like Adobe Illustration, Photoshop, Figma is an advantage.
- Our team works remotely - Nevertheless, you are also always welcome in our office in Brno or Prague.
- We offer flexible hours - work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have any fixed hours at all.
- We value work life balance. We offer 25 days off per year.
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Apply now - we’d love to show you who we are and how we do things.