Leapgen is a global digital transformation company shaping the Now of Work. We partner with enterprise leaders to better design and deliver workforce services and architect HR technology solutions that meet the expectations of workers and the needs of the business. Our areas of focus include HR Technology, HR Operations and Service Delivery, and Workforce Experience. Leapgen is founded on the core values of Love, Energy, Audacity and Proof. That means we:
LOVE what we do, which
ENERGIZES us and our clients to do
AUDACIOUS things, and
PROVE our success - early and often!
We’re smart, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re passionate about improving workforce experience and positioning HR to better serve people while acting as a strategic partner to the business. We think differently: transformation is constant, disruption should be healthy and strategic, and people and business are meant to be agile. As such, we encourage and expect our people to be innovative, to do different things. We challenge ourselves to stretch, adapt, learn and improve...constantly. Our customers will tell you we feel like a valued extension of their team because we are.
The Workforce Experience Design Lead is responsible for helping customers design new ways of working, and in turn, delivering workforce and HR services. Their work supports successful deployment of new or enhanced policies, processes, roles, knowledge management practices and technology. The Design Lead collaborates with customer leaders, practitioners, fellow Leapers and partners to ensure overall success.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Develop content for and facilitate workshops
- Use a Design Thinking approach to analyze and develop stakeholder/audience personas
- Conduct listening sessions with customers (i.e., members of the workforce) and subject matter experts, as well as administer and analyze workforce surveys to gather information about the workforce experience, expectations and challenges
- Summarize findings through development of personas, journey maps & empathy maps...and storytelling
- Deliver recommendations to changes in all aspects of experiences (e.g., processes, interactions, roles, policies, knowledge management, UX) in the form of summaries, initiatives, service blueprints & process maps...and storytelling
- Partner with Leapgen Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultants to inform impact analyses, messaging, communications and measurement plans & techniques\
- Work closely with clients to develop a strong understanding of the company’s corporate/HR culture, operating strengths and opportunities
- Create strategies for change and collaborate with clients and colleagues to win buy-in for Leapgen recommendations for improving HR processes and systems that complement and support business goals
- Foster client relationships that are strong and lasting
- Play a leadership role in client program governance
Team Collaboration & Mentorship
- Manage schedules and budgets [when a Project Manager is not assigned to a project]
- Work with UX and graphic designers, customers and implementation partners to inform the design of customer solutions using outputs from experience design
- Mentor team members
- Contribute to Leapgen's industry thought leadership in collaboration with Marketing peers
- Collaborate with Sales to develop new customer relationships
- Proven ability to lead and do (please see responsibilities & activities above!) in order to deliver customer valued outcomes
- Team player with proven ability to collaborate with, mentor and influence others
- Ability to collaborate with multiple clients simultaneously, work with remote teams, think creatively, manage own time and take initiative to drive projects
- Some project management experience preferred
- 3+ years experience in driving transformation through design
- 4+ years consulting experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in the workforce, preferably with experience in HR, IT or Design
Knowledge & Education
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), including ability to deliver compelling client presentations
- Thorough understanding of Digital Workforce Transformation and various aspects of HR functions and processes (e.g., talent acquisition, employee lifecycle management, service delivery, career growth & development)
- Understanding of how mindset, people and process impact the way technology enables experience and the importance of designing for the workforce experience
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts and technologies
Any of the following are plus!
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Design studies and/or certificate a plus
- Change Management certification in Prosci ADKAR model or other change methodology a plus
Location and Travel:
Remote (continental US or Canada)
Travel 20-30% (once Covid lifts)
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Leapgen, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Leapgen makes an oath to protect people in the workplace. We are committed to reducing conscious and unconscious bias and fostering a judgement-free workplace that celebrates diversity. Here are a few ways we put this into action:
We want you to shine through a great interview experience. When we reach out to schedule a conversation, we’ll ask whether you require any accommodation to make that so.
We don’t seek culture fit; rather, we seek and welcome diverse ideas and perspectives that can enhance our culture, showcase new perspectives, and challenge our thinking. You can be you here.