We are looking for a Spanish marketing Superstar from a holiday/villa marketing background - someone who is a driver, not a passenger. You will be in charge of all our Spanish marketing activities. The expectation is that you will help achieve our ambitious growth targets in Spain by coming up with disruptive and effective strategies and efficiently executing them.
The Senior Marketing Executive for Spain will report to our Marketing Director and work alongside our Franchise Marketing Manager.
- Editing of grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and language-specific slang in Spanish across our marketing channels.
- Reviewing, revising and editing website text, text for advertising, email marketing, and other ad-hoc translation as required.
- Organising and managing exhibitions and events
- Ongoing work translating all marketing materials for the Spanish Market.
- To design and implement our Spanish marketing plan, including PPC, SEO, social media,etc.
- To manage the Spanish Marketing budget
- To recommend appropriate policies regarding pricing, promotion, product and market evaluations and marketing plans
- To carry out customer research, assess competitors' data and implement marketing plan changes as needed
- To design, supervise and measure both online and offline advertising campaigns.
- To administer all marketing contacts within Hubspot
- To help open new geographical locations as we expand
- To work with the Franchise team on growth opportunities
SKILLS AND CHARACTER:
- Proven experience in written English to Spanish translation.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PPC, SEO, Brand Management, Social Media Marketing, Growth Hacking and Strategic Marketing Campaigns (both Online Campaigns and Offline Campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken Spanish and English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn fast and experiment
- Curious, Self-Motivated
- Passion for Delivering the Best Result
- Clear experience of delivering KPI driven marketing campaigns (including cost per acquisition, ROI)
- Spanish and English literature
- Bachelor Degree
- Demonstrative experience in marketing and growth hacking
- Growth hacking achievements are a plus
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Remote working and quarterly social in London or similar.
- Fast-growing, Mission-driven startup