Location: remote in Colorado, US only.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team and will champion the understanding of customer use cases, create and communicate compelling and differentiated value propositions, while increasing sales effectiveness in acquiring new high-value customers in key industry verticals, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing, AEC, and Security.
You have a creative mindset that thrives in a flexible and fast-paced environment, and you are eager to venture into the unknown and knock down roadblocks on your quest to deliver results.
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, you have a proven track record of creating effective positioning and impactful content to drive go-to-market strategy and to power product launches, as you will play a key role in shaping PDFTron’s messaging and positioning, influence the product roadmap and bring market and customer insights to R&D.
- Develop product and positioning that brings to life the value of PDFTron SDKs, products, and new initiatives.
- Work closely with the development and product team to create specific messages and content aligned with business objectives and go to market activities.
- Build messaging around differentiated value of PDFTron.
- Partner with key customers to plan and execute joint marketing activities including campaigns, webinars, and messaging.
- Understand the developer journey for key audiences and translate this into digital journeys in partnership with other marketing and product stakeholders.
- Engage with external developers, product managers to understand the customer pain points, aspirations and requirements and translate them into messaging and narratives.
- Represent PDFTron at major events and conferences, including speaking and supporting PDFTron technology.
- Understand and address any barriers to consumption of PDFTron technologies for developers and developer teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent in a related field.
- 3+ years experience in product messaging, and creating, planning and executing of go-to-market activities in the B2B or SaaS product marketing space
- Experience of working with technology and services partners to create joint messaging and go-to-market activities.
- Track record of effectively partnering with multiple stakeholders, especially product management, engineering and demand generation teams.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a remote-first environment.
- Experience in translating complex technical product details into customer-facing messaging
- Understanding of the unique needs of developer audiences.
- Experience in contributing and participating in open source software communities.
- Passion for and experience with developer communities
- A strong track record of creating and delivering digital marketing assets on time against aggressive schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to both developers and technical decision makers.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Iterable, Marketo, Hubspot, or related), testing platforms (Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Bounce Exchange, etc.), and analytics tools (Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, etc.).
- Background in marketing document-centric technologies or products
- Compensation range for this role is $75,000-97,000 USD; the final salary will be dependent upon the individuals’ skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible remote work environment!
- A comprehensive extended benefits package including health, dental and vision for you and your family.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with contribution match.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Annual recurring WFH allowance for you to purchase items you need for your home office.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials.
- On going support for learning development so you can master your craft.
- Work with the hardware you're most comfortable with (Windows or Mac).
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
PDFTron is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With over 20 years of expertise, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 350, made eleven acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs -- and counting -- and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping PDFTron deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in PDFTron.