The C TWO team is growing rapidly. As a result, we’re recruiting across all areas of the business. Our Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing, overseeing, and managing digital marketing strategies that advance an organization's mission by reaching a broad audience and attaining greater exposure Key elements of the role include:
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop and implement digital strategies.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to measure effectiveness and improve content hierarchy, positioning and messaging to drive engagement and funnel progression.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Leverage data to evaluate the impact of marketing activities (at the strategy and campaign level) to influence the focus and direction of future marketing campaign strategies.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to define campaigns – measure, report and analyse campaign performance (pre, during, and post-event) to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimization and growth exist.
- Serve as the primary project manager for the company website at ctwo.com, working with both internal stakeholders and external resources, on content creation, design, and technical development.
- Drive optimizations beyond the click, leading dedicated experimentation and development teams to support website funnel and consumer engagement testing.
- Utilise effective CRO testing methodologies to continuously improve on-site experience and lead gen/conversion rates.
- Growth Marketing/Performance Marketing/Customer Acquisition: you’re familiar with diverse approaches and strategies to engage prospects, grow our database, and acquire customers across various segments, personas, and markets.
- Content Strategy and Tactics: you bring content expertise, and understand how various content forms, styles, and placements can nurture leads through a customer journey and sales cycle.
- Digital Channels and Tooling: you have hands-on expertise with digital channels, have the technical capability to connect them across the customer journey, and understand the tool/vendor landscape to ultimately land campaigns in market (ex. Web, SEO, SEM, Social, Email, Events/Webinars)
- Reporting/Analytics: you’ve partnered closely with Marketing Operations to understand and report on your deliverables and can directly correlate your efforts with bottom-line revenue.
- Strong experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand generation programs with proven bottom-line impact.
- Demonstrated experience working in, with, and across key marketing functions to ensure holistic campaign assembly - Product, PR, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ops, Sales, Leadership, etc.
- Problem solver at heart with a positive attitude.
- Strong experience with Salesforce, Hubspot and Webflow is beneficial.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
For hires outside of the UK, Norway, and the US we will engage you via our Employer of Record, www.oysterhr.com/. They will employ you through their local entity and take care of paying your salary, all local taxes, benefits, your employment agreement, and full legal compliance. This gives you the comfort of being an employee with full rights and protection in your local jurisdiction whilst pursuing your role with us here at C TWO.