Liquibase is a company built on a thriving open source community with over 75 million downloads. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative Manager who can build on this success. Liquibase is committed to providing the very best support, guidance, and engagement to help our community of users to be successful. We’re growing fast and building the team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who want to challenge ordinary thinking and will push the pace of innovation.
The SDR Manager will help keep our revenue engine running through the skill and leadership of a team of driven sales development representatives. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. Apply if you are excited to build and maintain an upbeat positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation & learning as well as a strong sense of individual and team accountability. You are driven to meet and exceed team quotas as evidenced by key critical success factors including outbound calls, opportunity identification and pipeline maturation.
What you will do:
- Grow and lead a team of highly qualified sales development representatives in Austin, TX
- Establish an outstanding onboarding program for new hires
- Coach SDRs on best practices to develop the skills needed to progress their careers within Liquibase
- Forecast and set effective sales goals and objectives and monitor sales team success rates and customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales goals by building and optimizing programs designed for sales execution
- Create sales plays, write call scripts, coach reps, and conduct sales training
- Collaborate with Marketing functions on key initiatives including demand generation programs and customer acquisition strategies
- Establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships
- Provide detailed knowledge of specified systems, metrics, and customer segmentation that supports growth in an inside sales model
- Determine reporting metrics and keep stakeholders informed on a regular basis
- 5+ years of Sales experience in SaaS/Subscription based software
- 2+ years experience of managing people Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience Experience setting sales goals with proven ability to lead a team to meet those goals and quotas Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices Excellent written and verbal communication skills Outgoing, creative, self-starter, team player Based in the Austin, TX area Nice to have: Prior tech start-up experience Sales experience to a DevOps audience Experience interacting with customer stakeholders at all levels Perks of Life at Liquibase: Home office allowance Meaningful equity Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits Flexible time off 401K (US-only) No punks, no jerks culture Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company We take pride in A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking Our entrepreneurial culture. We provide every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact Our work with new technologies and learn from experienced professionals How organizations, large and small, use DevOps to drive developer agility and accelerate software delivery Company Overview - We are Liquibase Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the more broadly defined DevOps market. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. Downloaded more than 75 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process. A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. You can expect to revel in growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on. At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers. We value individual freedom and embrace remote work. Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place!