This is your chance to be part of an award-winning agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business, locally and globally.
We are the biggest NERDS, we are SUPER FUN, and it’s no joke. Collaborating every day, we focus on numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere) and we have a FUN time doing it all together.
We solve the digital world by turning to the numbers (real, hard evidence you can’t deny). And our clients turn to us, the Online Marketing Gurus (the nerds who know their stuff and get it done).
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Web Developer to be an integral part of our Development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Content Implementation (WordPress and Shopify)
- Blog Posts
- Page Content Updates
- Page Creation (Categories, Locations, Service Lines)
Keyword Mapping (WordPress, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Squarespace)
- Updating Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headings
Schema Markup: Documentation
- Local Business
Various Other Implementation Tasks:
- 301 Redirects
- Google Search Console Verification
- Goal Auditing (Not Implementation, but testing current setup)
- Internal Linking
- Tech Audits (Low Level - Checking Tags on site, Sitespeed, etc)
- Approximately 3+ years experience with front end web development – simplicity, common sense, elegant code
- Experience with modern front end techniques such as responsive design, UX design
- Experience with CMS front end custom development Eg. Wordpress themes, templates, plugins, integration, on-page optimization (SEO)
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and deadlines at the same time
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to innovate and strive to adopt new technologies.
- This role is open to candidates from Philippines or Nepal
- Work From Home 🏠
- Personal leaves/ Vacation leaves🌴
- Birthday leave 🎂
- Paid Parental leave 👨👩👦
- Volunteer leave 😇
- Health Allowance 💊
- Global Career progression opportunities 🌎
- Career Development and Training Programs 🚀
- Employee Assistance Program🚀
- Service recognition awards 🏅
- Quarterly get together drinks/food social 🎉
- AFR Best Places to Work Finalist 2022
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon - the culture is amazing and together we can achieve incredible results!
- Massive focus on hiring good human beings - we believe the rest can be learned and developed through our training initiatives
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Hybrid-working - enjoy the great office vibe and the benefit of working from home
- Largest independent agency in Australia - tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- We are in significant growth mode, looking for our future leaders as we scale globally- currently 140+ employees in Sydney and Melbourne, 40 in the Philippines, as well as USA expansion ongoing. This was 30 employees 3 years ago!
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Our values are- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’
- We live Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as our people including our Leadership Team are of many cultural backgrounds and represent a positive gender mix. In fact we have people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds including LGBTQ, disability and socio-economic backgrounds.
OMG is an equal opportunity employer, so by working for us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity and inclusion.