Join Avoma and work on some of the most challenging NLP problems in our mission to make every meeting more productive. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals get insights and automate common tasks required for any business meeting. We leverage the latest NLP techniques to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items, so our users can spend more time getting things done.
We are looking for a Deep Learning / NLP Engineer to improve and build our algorithms to extract key insights and topics from conversations.
For our insights engine, you’ll need to apply SOTA NLP techniques to take on challenges like identifying different topics of interest and summarizing meeting transcripts to succinct notes.
At Avoma you will:
- Improve Avoma’s Insights Engine
- Create new models to be used in the production
- Develop and improve Deep Learning models in Tensorflow
- Work with our engineering team to ship models to our customers
- Stay up to date on the latest state-of-the-art papers in NLP
- Work with large datasets of over a million documents
- Atleast 2+ Years of experience with Machine Learning & NLP in a production environment
- Experience developing and debugging in Python
- Experience writing and shipping scalable, high-performant and clean code
- Experience training Deep Neural Networks
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, or similar frameworks
- Excellent in both spoken and written communication skills
- Curious, self-motivated, and loves challenging problems
- Stock Option Plan
- Fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Training & Development