Who are we? We are an online sports betting platform that connects more than a million users every year to the best expert sports picks, sportsbook offers, betting guides, and tools. With US sports betting growing at an astonishing pace, we are expanding our team to provide the very best experience for sports bettors around the country and drive all time high revenues to our partners.
WSN is owned by Gaming Innovation Group, one of the world’s leading iGaming companies. GiG Media is one of the leading affiliates in iGaming, driving more than 100,000 depositing players to our partners yearly. We operate content-rich websites in multiple markets which empower potential players and connect them with sports betting sites or online casinos.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a creative mindset and a passion for sports to join our growing US roster. As Social Media Manager and Content Creator you will be tasked with accelerating growth across WSN’s social channels including Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok, with a focus on organic content and community engagement. This will involve creating content whilst being alert and reactive to breaking sports news.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build an audience on social media from the ground up in an exciting and fast-growing market. If you’re someone with a keen eye for detail and have your finger on the pulse with what’s trending in the sports world, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a remote position within the US with flexible working hours.
- Manage WSN’s social media accounts including Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Create highly engaging and entertaining content that is on-brand and relevant for each social channel
- Provide a steady stream of daily content to continue to build our social media audiences
- Keep a pulse on the latest social trends and propose new ideas on how we can generate engagement
- Define KPIs and objectives for each social channel, track progress, and provide recommendations for optimization
- Identify and build relationships with industry influencers
- Implement a social media calendar and plan campaigns for key sporting events throughout the year
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as design and content, as well as external partners who may be assisting with content creation
- Proven experience in growing an audience across social media (previous experience working in sports news is a plus)
- Experience working across all major social media platforms including Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Extensive knowledge of sports culture and a passion for sports is a must
- Flexibility with working hours with a willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary
- Comfortable appearing on-camera for video content including TikToks, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing is a plus
- Self-starter that can move fast and work independently
- Social Security Payment
- Federal and State Unemployment coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Medicare and Private Healthcare (medical, dental and vision)
- Up to 25 days paid annual leave, inclusive of charity day
- Upcoming hubs for social gatherings and company events
- Wellbeing allowance
- Generous maternity and paternity paid leave