Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Change is an important part of innovation, and we’re excited to meet our next phase of business growth head-on. As such, we’re on the look for the next Customer Success Intern who is ready to help us achieve our next stage of growth.obe to bring great levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
The Customer Success Intern – will work closely with the Customer Success Manager on CS tools, activities, initiatives and projects that are aimed at improving overall customer experience, engagement and product adoption.
- Reporting – Create/run reports for CS Leadership on team results and forecasts.
- Analysis – Tracking leading indicators of renewals, upsell/cross-sell opportunities and risk within accounts.
- Monitoring – Help configure, maintain and keep the CSM dashboards up to date.
- Touchpoints – Help with setting-up and keeping the different automated touchpoints up to date in CRM throughout the customer journey.
- Campaigns – Help with setting-up and keeping all the different campaigns up to date in CRM throughout the customer journey.
- Implementation and management of CSM tools and systems (SharePoint, Confluence Page, other CRMs).
- Involvement in projects and initiatives aimed at improving overall client experience, engagement and adoption
- Maintaining – Maintain pre-defined process and workflows
- Coordinating – Schedule meetings/phone calls across the departments/teams, and do meeting record if needed
- Good at English both on Oral and written
- Quick learner and good communication skill
- Master at Microsoft Office Software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Open to new software/CRM tools
- Open mind, willing to share and discuss, dare to brainstorm
- Can work under pressure and can handle multiple projects
- Analytical thinking
- Bachelor degree or above
- Be Interested in SaaS software industry
- Relevant work experience is preferred
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.