At Bezos, we are building a next-generation Fulfilment-as-a-Service platform: We developed a cloud-based Fulfilment-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform for SME online sellers, connecting existing fulfillment and logistics providers, enabling a range of fulfillment and delivery options, incl. green delivery. Bezos.ai enables SME sellers to compete with large retailers and marketplaces by providing fast and reliable fulfillment and delivery solutions.
We are looking for someone that gets excited about the adventure of a startup, wants to take ownership and learn how to build a world class business. As a Business Operations Manager you are part of our operations team that ensures all orders from our sellers are delivered perfect (picked on time, dispatched on time, delivered on time). Besides regular operational projects, you will own, build and scale the operational customer success for Bezos to ensure we are able to resolve any operational issues as swift as possible.
- Own, build and scale Bezos' operational customer success
- Support our seller with their day-to-day order related issues by finding the root cause of the problem, fixing it and then designing a process to make sure this doesn't happen again.
- Develop and implement new processes to enable Bezos’ platform to work seamlessly for e-commerce sellers, including storage, fulfillment and delivering e-commerce orders
- Support the team with ad-hoc and root cause analyses
- Continuously improve Bezos' operation
- We like to get to know you and your motivations in a 30 min chat with the Bezos Ops team
- If we both agree that there is a fit, we would like to get to know the way you work and communicate. For this, we will send you an analytical data exercise (2-3h) to prepare before the next call.
- In this 30 min call with our Ops team and our founder, we will ask you to present your answers and recommendations to us.
- If you are successful we will make you an offer.
- 1-2 years of experience in Logistics, Operations, E-commerce, Warehouse or related field.
- Previous experience in customer support
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do, never-give-up attitude
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Highly analytical, using data to explore problems, identify opportunities and assess benefits and impacts
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with
- Join a high profile startup that is scaling fast
- Have the ability to shape your role and the company
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solution-focused, disciplined, team-oriented and fun
- Flexible working to support families and varying needs. The team is fully remote but meet in person twice a month.