At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
As an integral part of the marketing team, you’ll take the lead on managing our mar-tech stack and optimizing our demand generation programs to ensure no lead is left behind. On some days, that may mean that you’re building out an email nurture program and workflow and other days you’re working to optimize our landing page conversion efforts. In between those efforts, you’ll be the business owner for our HubSpot instance, managing all of our inbound lead efforts and assisting in implementing our ABM programs that leverage intent and predictive buying signals.
Your primary goals will be to optimize the marketing technology stack and database as well as supporting the marketing team, business development team and building and maintaining a best-in-class foundation required for fast-paced revenue growth. You’re a technically-savvy individual who will be the driving force behind the scenes empowering and supporting the company with technology, data and analytics.
You’ll help build closed-loop reports and dashboards that help us to invest in the best-performing channels and analyze our lead data to drive more meetings. You will report on campaign performance, measure ROI, optimize for efficiency, and identify any leakage across the marketing funnel.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and results-driven Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager with a strong analytical background, extensive experience in managing HubSpot, and an excellent understanding of marketing KPIs and data structure. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in improving marketing performance and efficiency, as well as in developing and implementing data-driven marketing strategies. This individual reports to VP Revenue Operations, and will work closely with the marketing team, sales team, and other stakeholders to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Marketing Tech Stack
- Manage the marketing technology stack, which includes HubSpot, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, Metadata.io, Neverbounce, and other relevant tools, ensuring seamless integration, optimal utilization, and continuous improvement to support marketing objectives and strategies.
- Marketing Automation Platform and Marketing Database
- Manage and optimize the use of HubSpot, including marketing automation, lead scoring, and nurturing, ensuring seamless integration with other marketing tools and systems.
- Maintain marketing database hygiene and data integrity, implementing data governance practices, and working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date information for effective marketing strategies and data-driven decision making.
- Develop complex marketing nurture streams, leveraging data-driven insights and best practices to create personalized and effective customer journeys that drive engagement, lead generation, and conversion.
- Manages email deliverability, subscription management, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations (CCPA/CASL/CAN-SPAM/GDPR)
- Marketing Analytics, KPI and Reporting
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of marketing KPIs, data structure, and analytics to drive data-driven decision-making and optimize marketing performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish, track, and report on key marketing performance metrics, ensuring alignment with company objectives and goals.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of marketing dashboards and reports, providing regular updates to stakeholders on marketing performance and insights.
- Develop and implement marketing attribution models to better understand the effectiveness of marketing channels, campaigns, and tactics.
- Develop full-funnel reporting. Setting up tools to bring through data touch points to increase visibility and support data-driven decision making.
- Analyze data trends and insights to inform marketing strategies and optimizations.
- Marketing Campaign Execution
- Support the management of campaign execution, including landing page setup, form setup, HubSpot workflow setup, lead upload and lead distribution, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all processes.
- Process Improvement and Governance
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, efficiency, and automation within the marketing team, and recommend and implement solutions.
- 3-5+ years of daily hands-on marketing operations experience managing a marketing automation platform (Hubspot, 6Sense, Zoominfo, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc)
- 2-4+ years experience working with Salesforce strongly preferred, admin experience a plus
- A thorough understanding of marketing operations best practices, particularly in campaign management and Demand Generation principles
- Experience in funnel metrics reporting, building the foundation for setting KPIs, metrics and reporting (waterfall, conversion rates and pipeline attribution)
- Experience in supporting inside sales teams or similar functions (sales ops, BDRs)
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience managing large list uploads, excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and derive meaning from data and trends
- An interest and curiosity in analytics and proficiency with spreadsheets and visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Excel, Tableau or similar)
- Process, quality orientation and attention to detail
- Has a bias towards analytics, data management, validation, cleaning and consistency
- A positive attitude, high energy, and is both a player and a coach
- Is self-motivated and technically-savvy with a keen ability to prioritize efforts
- Is a great communicator - both written and verbal
- Has a positive attitude, fun to work with and is self sufficient and self directed
- Strong Experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, UTMs, Ads and Google Tag Manager
- Deep understanding of ABM, Intent data and predictive analytics
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM principles
- Enterprise Cyber Security industry experience preferred
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- 3 weeks vacation, sick leave & personal time off
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Pet insurance and more!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards including the 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2021 Top Black Unicorn Award, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the savviest investors in the world. With offices in the United States and Croatia, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2022.