Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible for any business across the world by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 180+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well (since recently!), Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€9 million Series A funding in Jan. 2020) to seize the market opportunity.
🎩 Your Role
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Talent Acquisition leader to join our rapidly growing People Team!
In this role, you will have the great opportunity to support our growth efforts by scaling our talent acquisition function globally. This will include developing and managing a team of skilled recruiters across our main locations, driving our talent acquisition strategy (remote first context), and taking our talent acquisition function to the next level (data, diversity..).
👍 What your team will look like
We currently have a team of 3 recruiters across Tech and Business, and you will work as part of the People Team (9) and report to our Global Head of People.
✏️ What you'll do
- Drive the Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Help the business scale at pace across several countries, by designing and implementing a recruitment, sourcing and channel strategies that delivers a strong candidate pool across multiple locations.
- Ensure alignment and communication of the hiring roadmap.
- Create an outstanding experience for our candidates and hiring managers.
- Handle yourself hiring efforts for leadership positions and other key positions.
- Manage and Develop the Talent Acquisition Team
- Hire, develop and motivate a great talent acquisition team with a collaborative and energetic team spirit at the core.
- Be a role model for the TA team - functional expertise and managerial support.
- Manage KPI achievement and tracking for the team.
- Ensure the team delivers an excellent candidate experience and focus on quality of hire.
- Transform and take the recruitment function to the next level
- Partner with your Head of People, Finance, and Leadership in requisition approval and process optimization.
- Drive diversity initiatives by diversifying the representation of underrepresented groups in the hiring pipelines and ensure the talent attraction efforts are inclusive.
- Drive employer branding initiatives with the broader people and marketing teams.
- Ensure interviewers are well trained and supported.
- Redefine current processes when needed and implement simple and innovative "best practices".
- Define and report on robust metrics to measure talent acquisition effectiveness and performance.
🌍 What we offer
- Flexibility on remote work
- Dedicated learning budget
- Exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company evolving within the Art market.
- A very dynamic and kind team spirit, where you will have all space and support to fulfill your potential.
- Great onboarding program to make sure you have everything you need to grow in your role
- Internal virtual and physical events & initiatives: afterwork drinks, remote or physical team buildings, private online art classes…
- Great Health insurance with Alan
- Meal vouchers
- A very pleasant office environment to learn and thrive in : bright offices in a vibrant district in the center of Paris!
- The equipment you need!
- You have +2 years of experience in managing a team and you love it!
- You have +6 years of talent acquisition experience in hyper growth or scaling environment ideally, but we are opened to all industries
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in French being a big plus, as well as any other language.
- You have a passion for strategic talent acquisition topics including sourcing, tools, employment branding ect..
- You are structured and analytical in your approach.