SiteCare is looking for an intelligent, motivated, and passionate Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation of knowledge related to paid media channels (including search and social media) and concepts as well as experience working in the digital marketing industry.
The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. The Senior Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing paid media strategies that meet client goals across platforms.
This is a full-time, fully remote position and compensation is dependent upon experience.
For the Senior Paid Media Specialist team member to succeed in this role, they must embody SiteCare’s four company values in their day-to-day work:
- Obsessive Communication
- Deliver 101%
- Empower Others
- Endless Improvement
- Take an active role in developing digital paid media strategies for SiteCare’s clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Translate client KPIs and goals into strategic recommendations for clients across paid media channels
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies for SiteCare’s clients
- Develop and launch campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social and other ad platforms
- Designing creatives for related ad campaigns across multiple platforms
- Optimize paid media campaigns on an ongoing basis, including bid optimization, landing page recommendations, analyzing search query reports, and creating or updating ad copy, messaging, and/or imagery
- Manage budgets to ensure accurate pacing towards client budgets on an ongoing basis
- Create monthly and quarterly reports for clients that include analysis of campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Provide recommendations for new account opportunities, including taking advantage of new platform features/capabilities or testing new platforms, channels, or technologies
- Present reports, deliverables, and strategy presentations to clients, both on calls and virtual in-person meetings
- Google Ads certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Bing Ads certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Working knowledge of paid search and paid social concepts and platforms
- Strong written and communications skills
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills, especially for U.S. audiences
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both in casual and formal scenarios
- Marketing background with an emphasis on digital and paid media/advertising
- Knowledge of HTML and User Experience (UX) is a plus
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa.
- Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection. Quarterly profit distributions
- Quarterly personal development stipend of $200
- A technology stipend of $2000 for all new hires and a $1200 refresher stipend every 2 years.