Wealth Factory is a company that helps entrepreneurs keep more of what they make. We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team and lead the project management of all marketing-related projects while ensuring revenue generation and business objectives are met.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will work closely with the marketing team and other departments to lead marketing promo strategy, plan content strategy, project manage marketing team projects, manage external team requests, and ensure quality control and documentation for marketing activities.
- Lead marketing promo strategy for email campaigns, including determining which programs line up with other marketing initiatives, calendar events, and project timeline
- Project manage all promo activities, including product creation/updates, copywriting assignments and management, editing promo copy as needed, design/dev assignments and management, UX testing as needed, bug testing, promo scheduling management and oversight, provide support/sales team with promo plan as needed, monitor campaign progress, compose stats reports as needed for team
- Plan content strategy for marketing team, including blog post plan for current and calendared events, creation of new guides/content as needed, and dissemination of created content from outsourced content team including videos, articles, audio, etc.
- Project manage marketing team projects, including determining schedule of priorities to complete other marketing team initiatives, keeping tech pieces updated, implementing new features in existing products, and implementation for outside partners
- Manage external team requests, including affiliate partnerships (webinars or other initiatives), feature requests on products
- Conduct daily scrum/PM to keep the team on track for main priorities, with revenue-generating activities as the top priority
- Contribute to product development (as able)
- Ensure quality control/testing and documentation and process creation for marketing activities
- 3+ years of experience in project management in a marketing or related field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong understanding of marketing and revenue generation
- Experience with copywriting, graphic design, and user experience testing
- Knowledge of subscription management processes and marketing-related customer support
- Ability to hire and manage a marketing team
- Experience with quality control and documentation for marketing activities
Candidates will only be considered that live and work in the US. Your role will have a high impact on the team and company. At Wealth Factory, we value teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We are committed to providing our team members with opportunities for growth and development, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for marketing and project management, we encourage you to apply for this position.