Pathfinder Solutions set out to address the challenges of addiction and improve outcomes for substance use disorders. We quickly realized that the shortage of care goes beyond the traditional recovery community and affects various underserved populations, including formerly incarcerated individuals and tribal nations. We got to work building the Pathfinder platform, a fully-integrated technology tool that enables connection and collaboration with individuals and their support teams.
We are modernizing existing structures by providing individuals and organizations who work tirelessly to support them with better tools and greater access to data. We strive to provide meaningful connections that impact hard-to-reach communities, create systemic change, and deliver better outcomes.
Pathfinder is a fast-growing startup that has raised $7.1M funded over 2 rounds.
Pathfinder Solutions is a passionate and hard-working team doing vital work across the country. Teamwork is at the heart of what we do and we operate with respect. Our team of 15 employees is fully remote, working from three time zones, so communication skills are essential. Our employees have:
- A passion for helping people and making a difference
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Thrive in a startup environment
After a couple years of “All hands on deck” product efforts, our dedicated Product team is just being formed. It’s a very exciting time for us as we establish the voice to the Pathfinder apps. The team will be small initially, but expect to grow significantly over the next year, so we’re looking for energized, self-starter, but collaborative folks, eager to make a difference.
About the Role
Our team is growing quickly, and we’re looking for a Product Data Manager. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping define the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate structure and tools for capturing data. Advise on changes, and/or be responsible for implementing tools and systems
- Construct research projects to assess effects of new content, new features, feature changes etc. in coordination with releases
- Plan and conduct qualitative research efforts to gather information regarding our customers, and platform
- Work with Product and Engineering leadership to define and plan product work, and drive the execution of timelines in your area.
- Identify and propose new research initiatives. Work with Customer Success, and other product staff to coordinate, prioritize and share the results of research efforts.
- Respond to data requests from other departments
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Investigate past studies that relate to our customers, features we implement, etc.
- Represent Pathfinder and contribute to any external studies or pilot projects
- Comfortable working in a remote setting
- Experience working with relatively large data-sets
- Experience cleaning data
- Experience conducting qualitative analysis
- Experience driving organizational change with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in data visualization
- Comfortable talking with individuals and small groups to get input and feedbac
- Health Coverage
- We offer top-of-the-line healthcare options for you and your loved ones.
- Competitive Compensation
- To get the best on board, we provide competitive salaries and a matching 401k program.
- Flexible PTO
- We believe work-life balance is important. We work hard and take the time we need to recharge.
- 100% Remote
- Do your best work from where you choose.
- Professional Development
- We invest in our employees by encouraging career development opportunities and providing room for advancement.
- Company Events
- Because our team is spread across the country, we prioritize hosting virtual events to build connections and have fun.