Sweatcoin is a London-based and well-funded scale-up with the team of 46 and the mission to make the world more physically active. The Product Owner role is a great opportunity to join our team and help us jump to 50M+ active users while rewarding and delighting them for being active. This is an opportunity for Product Owners to join a dynamic global mobile product team early and contribute to our vision!
- Develop end to end product vision and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collect, structure and prioritize user stories/marketing/business requirements
- Conduct data analysis, market and user research to identify best practices and shape hypotheses on how best to address these requirements
- Develop proposed user journeys in collaboration with the Design/UX and development teams
- Help manage the delivery process with the development team in cross-functional (“squad”) model
- Develop a clear set of success KPIs and ensure analytics tracking and/or AB testing set up
- Collate results and learnings and evangelise them through the organization
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and industry benchmarks
- Life as a product manager at Sweatcoin is a fast-paced and evolving role. We look for candidates with the following experience and abilities:
- You’ll have 3+ years of Product experience, ideally in the B2C mobile app space (maybe in fitness, gaming, fintech etc).
- Experience of running growth process and familiarity with building viral loops is a massive bonus
- You have a natural product-sense; you can combine user insights and data to build features that users love and engage with
- Running A/B tests is second-nature; you understand how to distil down to concrete hypotheses and find minimal viable tests to validate them
- You’re familiar with working daily with designers, developers and data scientists to ship experiments and features quickly
- You’re a leader that can align your squad around the team’s goals
- You’re able to communicate with all stakeholders, demonstrating passion and domain knowledge of your area
GROWTH & OPPORTUNITIES
- Experience of working for a fast-growing health tech startup and opportunity to grow professionally along with the business;
- We also have a learning and development program, our training curriculum includes sessions about coding skills, product development, UX research, design, data Science, interviewing skills, venture investments and many more. Our teams also participate in world-class conferences like WWDC, React Amsterdam...
- No limits, no ceiling. Unlimited opportunities to explore areas of interest in conjunction with the day-to-day job: You can join any team and contribute to other projects of the company - in Social Media, Public Sector, Charities etc., and in the end, can become a leader of the new company's units.
- A mentorship from experienced colleagues, serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers
OPEN & RESPECTFUL CULTURE
- Trustworthy and open culture, an openness to all new ideas and opinions
- Individual initiative is encouraged
- No bureaucracy, fast decision making
- Stock options after 12 months of employment. You are becoming an owner of the company
- Remote-friendly, we also provide support for WFH set up, for example, we can order you a chair, desk and other necessary stuff for work.
- Apple devices for work
- Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working
- Amazing dog-friendly offices in London & Moscow for those who prefer to work from the office
FUN & EXTRA
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your SO.
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips to exciting locations
- Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets.