GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for our industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMB and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board.
Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, has a simple goal: deliver powerful email and marketing automation capabilities through a product that’s so intuitive and accessible it can be used by companies of all sizes.
This has been repeatedly recognized through multiple industry awards including:
- Fall 2021 G2 Crowd Report Leader: Easiest setup, Easiest admin, Best support
- Summer 2021 G2 Crowd Report Leader: High Performer & Leader in Mid-Market Marketing Automation category
- 2021 Capterra recognition for Marketing Automation, Email Management and Landing Pages
Many prestigious global brands power up their marketing with GetResponse, including McDonald’s, DPD, Scania, Revolut, CD Projekt, Sodexo and more.
We’re always aiming to raise our bar and are constantly on the lookout for ambitious and hungry individuals to join us on this journey!
About the role
We’re looking for a Marketing Lead to coordinate all promotional efforts for GetResponse MAX.
GetResponse MAX is our offer for mid-market and enterprise companies around the world.
If you’re a highly-motivated individual with past experience in Digital Marketing and SaaS industry (preferably), you’re a pro at using marketing tools and you’re focused on growth and lead generation… keep reading as you may be who we are looking for.
As a Marketing Lead you’d be responsible for:
- aligning team activities with the MAX Marketing strategy and goals
- directly managing a team of regional marketing leaders
- coordinating and executing demand generation campaigns to increase sales opportunities
- sourcing, vetting and managing relationships with agencies, vendors and freelancers
- coordinating websites changes
- participating in sales alignment meetings
You may be the perfect fit if you have:
- min. 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, B2B and marketing experience outside of Poland
- previous management experience (with at least 3 people on the team)
- a portfolio of past content pieces, webinars or event presentations
- documented expertise in working with key marketing tools (such as Google Analytics, GDN, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads)
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office set up - a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent)to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days– we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!