Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
Softheon is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to support our growing marketing team. In this role, you will partner with members of the marketing and sales teams, helping marketing scale efficiently and deliver effective campaigns and reporting. When joining our incredible team, you will have the opportunity to design the job around your own strengths. We encourage you to build something that you are proud of and to do so with the resources of a well-funded and stable company. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
- Help solve key challenges, such as attribution, program automation, data accuracy, funnel analysis, and reporting forecasting for all B2B marketing programs.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in the existing tech stack; define and implement an approach to an optimal martech infrastructure including adoption of a multi touch attribution reporting to provide deeper understanding of program efficacy at all points in the funnel.
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across sales, product, customer success, finance, business development, and support.
- Work with the business systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the revenue organization.
- Lead ongoing vendor relationship management, to ensure platforms evolve and meet our current and future needs.
- Strategy and implementation of a multi-touch attribution system designed for an account-based marketing approach.
- Collaborate with other marketing staff to manage or support SEO, Ads, or landing page optimization as needed.
- Communicating regularly on marketing KPIs and provide insights on opportunities for growth.
- Ongoing analysis of marketing programs and broader business performance to surface key insights and recommendations to help inform our marketing strategy.
- Understand the processes and flow of data throughout the tooling architecture to quickly diagnose and solve problems experienced by the marketing and sales teams.
- Design and execution of lead nurture programs to improve lead to opportunity conversion.
- Manage technical aspects and optimization of the marketing tech stack, ensuring seamless data flow between tech platforms.
- Play a leading and organizational role in B2B2C product development.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You've developed a passion for Marketing Ops after a few years focused on it, and you're ready for the next step in your career, somewhere that you can really see the impact you make.
- You are not afraid to tackle Marketing Ops in a high-transaction-amount, low transaction volume B2B enterprise environment, within a niche market.
- You are motivated by supporting and enhancing your sales and marketing team members' jobs with your brilliant ideas and technical savviness.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience with marketing operations.
- Experience working with software products preferred.
- Expertise in marketing operations technology and frameworks.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle projects end-to-end.
- Must be comfortable working remotely and collaborating with a distributed team.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges every day
- Receive competitive compensation package and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate's experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user experiences.