We are seeking a B2B Sales Assistant to join our team and support lead generation. The Sales Assistant role reports to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
B2B Sales Assistant Responsibilities
- Generate B2B leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities
- Create multichannel outbound sequences and manage personalized campaigns for different target segments to generate sales qualified leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage account executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize CRM, cold email, and outbound strategies to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Write cold emails + social selling (on LinkedIn mostly) to spark interest and convert into demo calls.
- Run multiple campaigns, manage it, follow up and sync with the team to setup demo calls.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales team/management with weekly, monthly, and quarterly result
- Prior experience as a sales / business development assistant for B2B for minimum 3 years
- Prior outbound sales experience
- Proven experience to generate B2B leads using outreach processes
- Ability to research companies based on Ideal Customer Profile and find contact details (emails) for persona within these companies
- Experience with writing cold emails + social selling (on Linkedin mostly) to spark interest and covert to demo calls
- Process and detailed oriented
- Demonstrate good project management skills including: analyzing requirements, planning, organizing, execution of plan, tracking progress
- Excellent communication skills status to the appropriate audience - written and spoken//
- Native-like English level - spoken and written
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with HubSpot CRM software
- Crypto knowledge
- Experience working with HelpScout or similar software for customer support tickets, Confluence and GitHub
- Experience in B2B/KYC/AML space is plus
We are currently considering candidates from Asia and Europe in order to be able to overlap with our teams.