Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do
- Scope, design, and implement new end-to-end functionality
- Contribute to codebases in Ruby, Typescript, and Go
- Perform detailed code reviews and provide technical mentorship to engineers
- Help architect core parts of our infrastructure from the ground up Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges
Who we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s) Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team