Do you thrive on the challenge of utilizing your intrapreneurial mindset to create a robust pipeline of clients from an (almost) standing start?
Whilst you may not have heard of us yet, but thanks to your efforts, thousands of future clients soon will! OMG is Australia’s fastest-growing independent digital marketing agency and looking to launch in Singapore. We have grown exponentially in Australia and having tested the Singapore market during 2022, we are confident we will do the same here so are doubling down to set up for a huge 2023!
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business that you will help build from the ground up.
We’re a fast-growing company and this is a great opportunity for a confident and influential BDM looking for the next step in their career. In many ways, this will feel like working in a startup environment where you have the opportunity to take lots of ownership; but you will be very well supported by our established teams in Australia, so working collaboratively will be key to success. You will also have the benefit of working with an outstanding leader who genuinely cares about ensuring that the team is developed and supported to be successful.
If tapping into your ‘inner entrepreneur’ and working in a fast-paced, high-growth organization where you are solving problems we haven’t yet solved excites you more than daunt you, then please get in touch!
And yes, we are one of AFR's Best Place to Work finalists!
About the Opportunity:
As a Business Development Manager, you will work to develop new business and close sales with SMB and enterprise businesses. You will be supported by SDR’s who qualify leads and book appointments for you to meet with prospective clients around their digital marketing requirements. Work closely and collaboratively with SDR’s to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans for new business, whilst keeping updated on all the latest digital marketing trends and best practices across SEO, Adwords, Social Media marketing & more!
- Join a high-performing Sales function
- One of Australia's largest independent digital Marketing agencies (SEO/Paid Media)
- New business development, client-facing
- Awesome earning potential (salary + benefits + uncapped commission)
- Excellent track record in sales/business development
- Experience in a digital marketing agency/environment will be highly regarded
- Digital savviness and interest
- Sales mentality with hunger and drive to meet and exceed expectations/goals
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills with ability to close sales
- Consultative sales approach, solution selling
- Ability to listen and understand client requirements
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment where putting in the effort and hard work goes a long way
- Strong desire and ambition to learn and to prove yourself
- Someone who genuinely cares for client and team results
- Keen listener, who learns quickly, and executes flawlessly
- An all-round good person with a positive outlook and team spirit, because we love our team, our team loves each other!
- This is remote (work from home) position, however, the candidate must be located in Singapore. Please note we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role.
More About Us:
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon - the culture is amazing and together we can achieve incredible results!
- Massive focus on hiring good human beings - we believe the rest can be learned and developed through our training initiatives
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Hybrid-working - enjoy the great office vibe and the benefit of working from home
- Largest independent agency in Australia - tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- We are in significant growth mode, looking for our future leaders as we scale globally- currently 120+ employees in Sydney and Melbourne, 60 in the Philippines, as well as USA expansion ongoing. This was 30 employees 3 years ago!
- R&D investment, the forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Our values are- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’
- We live Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as our people including our Leadership Team are of many cultural backgrounds and represent a positive gender mix. In fact, we have people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds including LGBTQ, disability and socio-economic backgrounds.
OMG is an equal-opportunity employer, so by working for us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity and inclusion.
- Birthday leave 🎂
- Paid Parental leave 👨👩👦
- Volunteer leave 😇
- Additional annual “flex” leave 🌴
- Global Career progression opportunities 🌎
- Employee Career and Leadership Development and Training Programs 🚀
- Salary packaging benefits 🚗
- Work from home 🏠
- Service recognition awards 🏅