We help small business grow faster using two SaaS platforms: UpViral & Connectio. Our mission 'to give small businesses the marketing power of giants’ began in 2015 as a bootstrapped startup, and has turned into a remote team of 30+ people with 10,000+ customers over 100+ countries.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager for UpViral, a referral platform to help small businesses increase word of mouth. You will be responsible for creating an amazing product experience that customers love to use. You’ll work together with leadership, product, design & support teams to strategize, develop and implement product improvements that will lower churn and increase customer satisfaction & success.
The team is fully remote, spread out over Europe & Asia. Most of our work is done synchronously in the European timezone. We mainly communicate via Slack, Zoom & Trello.
About you: You love making products better. You are resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. You love building things. You have experience with online marketing. You are able to understand the needs of our customers at a deep level, and are able to research and conceptualize that into a product roadmap. You’re someone who has an eye for detail, while also keeping the big picture in mind.
- Develop a deep understanding of what our customer needs. Insights will come from different places such as 1:1 calls with customers, support desk, surveys, in-app analytics and more.
- Partner with leadership, production and technical teams to develop product roadmaps.
- Research and conceptualize features that support business and user need.
- Identify and resolve friction-points our customers experience using our platforms.
- Gather & analyze data to support product decisions.
- Develop and maintain product documentation.
Some things you may do on a given day
- Participate in customer interviews with new or active users.
- Conceptualize and mockup new potential features and use-cases.
- Identify different segments of customers and analyze what features are most important to them.
- Stay in touch with product & support teams to discover potential issues to be improved.
- Collect & analyze usage-data to make data-driven decisions about new features.
- Develop documents for new features or improvements to existing ones.
- Give instructions and work together with a UX/UI-designer to turn your ideas into workable prototypes.
- Test prototypes or designs to validate design concepts.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a software company
- Experience in online marketing is highly preferred
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- You’ve got an eye for design and detail.
What you'll get
- You’ll be working alongside the CEO as the head of product.
- You’ll get a salary that matches your skills.
- You’ll own challenging and rewarding projects.
- You'll work remotely with flexible hours.
- You’ll grow with us long-term.
EU & Asia