Canopy is an exciting and dynamic remote-first Series A startup that has created keystone financial infrastructure technology to the BaaS stack. Canopy’s modern and configurable loan management platform and solutions enable fintechs, digital banks, BaaS players, and traditional financial institutions to build and launch new financial and lending products. Our Mission is to help these companies deliver more personalized, transparent, and safe credit and loan products with world-class technology in a secure and compliant way.
Canopy is looking to add a self-driven, highly motivated professional to join our revenue team to help us scale both our inbound and outbound lead programs. You will be responsible for content strategy through execution with a focus on creating relevant content to drive inbound demand for our product offering and support our outbound efforts.
The Content Marketing Manager - Revenue will report to the Head of Revenue. At Canopy, a successful content marketing manager will work collaboratively across Sales, Product, Design, and Account Management teams to create content that helps us reach the right audience, with the right message, in the right places. This role is all about driving qualified leads.
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, User Research, Design, Account Management, and Customer Success to derive lender insights that inspire content strategy
- Develop an insights based, multi-format (e.g., blogs, newsletters, case studies, whitepapers, articles, videos, webinars, interactive tools, infographics) content strategy that creates emotional connections with lenders and drives measurable results in both inbound and outbound leads
- Lead the measurement planning for content executions to understand the drivers of business impact
- Create and manage a long-term editorial calendar and content production pipeline to deliver a regular cadence of diverse content based on lender pain points
- Write compelling briefs with clear project requirements for all stakeholders and external vendors
- Develop channel strategies that align with broader product initiatives
- Support organizing, budgeting, and logistics for strategic events and conferences
Base salary range for this role is $130,000-$150,000 US dollars for candidates that reside in the United States.
- 5-7 years B2B content marketing experience, preferably in fintech or financial services.
- B2B SaaS technology experience
- Expertise in building strong relationships across different functional areas of an organization
- Alignment and commitment to Canopy’s Core Values;
- Passionate about building
- Flexibility to wear many hats
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process development
- Space and support to grow
- Base salary in the 90th percentile of startups our size
- Equity as part of our competitive comp packages
- Flexible Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
- 401k matching
- Monthly stipend for mental/physical wellness
- Excellent health, vision, and dental package
- Home office set-up package
- Yearly team offsite somewhere fun
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but feel your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.