We are looking for a Head of SEO for our company Newsifier.
Newsifier is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up that provides an all-in-one solution (CMS, frontend, and hosting) for digital publishers. With our CMS, we help digital publishers (news websites and online magazines) to grow their traffic and revenue.
We are ambitious but down-to-earth people who value a healthy work-life balance and take pride in improving our product every day and seeing our company grow continuously.
We started in 2020 and are a team of 11 (mainly developers) who all work remotely. We are planning to accelerate our growth next year, and in this, we see a vital role for our to-be-hired Head of SEO.
About the role
Our goal is to become the most SEO-optimized CMS in the world for digital publishers. As Head of SEO, you will play a vital role in achieving this.
You will get a lot of freedom to shape your role and grow your team within the company. Your tasks will include:
- Ideate new, innovative SEO features to be built into our CMS.
- We have a Yoast-like feature built-in, but we want to take it a lot further and combine data from the Google Seach Console, data from the CMS itself, and APIs like Semrush, etc. So we can give our clients the best actionable SEO advice possible straight from within the CMS.
- You will work with the CEO, our team of developers, and UI/X designers to bring these features to life.
- You will be responsible for creating blog posts and a monthly newsletter about SEO for digital publishers.
- You will perform SEO audits for prospects (news websites). The main goal of these will also be to learn more about their challenges and to be able to create better SEO features within our CMS.
- You will solve SEO problems that arise – and document solutions.
- You will receive a highly competitive salary and 20 paid holidays per year.
- You have extensive experience (+2 years) in SEO. Preferably, SEO for news websites.
- You are always up-to-date with the newest SEO practices for digital publishers. You follow blogs like https://www.seoforgooglenews.com/ and https://wtfseo.substack.com/
- You have published blog posts about SEO yourself, as well.
- You have experience with performing SEO audits and SEO consulting.
- You are self-driven with an entrepreneurial approach and can work autonomously with limited guidance.
- You can take difficult concepts and break them down into easy-to-read, digestible formats for people of all knowledge levels.