Hi there! 👋
We’re Carb Manager, and our mission is to promote and support healthy and sustainable eating lifestyles. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Content and Community Marketing Associate. As a Content and Community Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive content, UGC, and social media strategy to drive brand awareness, engage our audience, and generate leads.
Carb Manager is the #1 health and fitness app for people on low-carb, Keto, and other macro-focused diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we've helped over 10 million people lose weight and achieve their health goals since 2010. Carb Manager is a top health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 500,000 five-star reviews.
This is an amazing company to work for. We offer:
- The benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle
- The reach and impact of an established brand
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
- A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
- The ability to make a real, positive impact on the world
- Develop and implement content, social media, and UGC strategies that align with our overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Oversee distribution of brand-created content and UGC via multiple channels, including email, in-app messaging, social media, and SEO.
- Manage relationships with external content creators, contractors, and agencies to develop engaging and relevant content for our website, app, social media platforms, and other digital channels.
- Monitor and analyze content analytics to measure the effectiveness of strategies, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Work with the marketing team on the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns, including seasonal, promotional, and lifecycle engagements.
- Stay informed about industry news, competitor activities, and market trends to inform content, social media, and UGC strategies.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Proven skills in community management, engagement, and UGC distribution through SEO and social media.
- Proven experience growing social media accounts + maintaining high engagement rates (including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and LinkedIn.)
- Impeccable written communication skills, native-level proficiency in English, and an eye for editing and improving content written by others.
- Knowledge of email marketing and/or app engagement automation tools (eg Leanplum, CleverTap, Braze, Iterable, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.)
- Proficient in using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and content creation tools.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Light design skills (know your way around Canva or similar.)
- Solid understanding of brand marketing.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Interest in health and wellness, knowledge of keto, low carb, and special diets preferred.
Nice to haves:
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- YouTube management and growth.
Since we are a remote team, you’ll need to have:
- Your own dedicated workspace
- High-quality internet access
We're a fun, friendly, talented group of product-minded professionals, who love designing features that delight and support our customers, learning new technologies, sharing memes, and swapping recipes. Our team hails from all corners of the globe, from the Americas to Europe to India and beyond.
- Work from anywhere
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) option for U.S. employees
- 12 paid holidays
- Generous vacation and personal days policy
- Annual retreat, when travel becomes possible again
- Fun, friendly, and talented coworkers
- The opportunity to make a positive change in the lives of millions
Be sure to mention the words PREFECT WRITER when applying to show you read the job post completely.