Award - The Best FinTech Trading Platform of The Year 2019.
Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology.
We are a people focused business and our team of 500+ professionals globally are dedicated to maximizing the success of our employees and customers. Headquarter is located in the UK with global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Middle East, & Europe with 22 offices internationally.
The estimated monthly trading volume in an average of USD 100B executed by 100,000 retail investors, professional traders, and financial institution clients.
ZFX is one of the leading online trading provider for Forex, precious metals and CFD with focus of Asia and MENA emerging markets and great plans for international expansion.
- Act as a Tech leader and play the role in the continuous focusing on the alignment of stream's goals with the overall Engineering strategy of the company
- Be a single point for the whole organization about the technology stack, engineering processes, technical issues and updates that are happening within the stream and products that are relevant to the stream
- Drive the continuous focus of the stream on the engineering optimization and development: tracking trends in the world, getting acquainted with the best technological practices, identifying and choosing the right engineering platforms and systems as well as necessary in their development, the use of which will increase the competitiveness of the company
- Ensure smooth communication about engineering processes, technical requirements and delivery
- Implement processes in the stream (SDLC/SSDLC, Incidents Management etc)
- Ensure that product backlog continuously has engineering input with regards to improvements of architecture, paying technical debt and managing the technology risks. Plan, estimate and ensure implementation of those
- Ensure compliance with the technology standards and continuously provide feedback on those to improve them
- Drive the architecture design to continuously improve flexibility of the stream`s products and decrease dependencies of the stream
- Coordinate engineering activities across Engineering department
- Manages the Data Engineering and Data Analyst team
- Plans and drives the development of data engineering solutions, production pipelines
- Defining and measuring data quality and integrity, providing data other departments can trust
- Lead the technical and architecture direction of the data platform, including security and compliance
- Degree in information technology or related field
- BI/Data Engineering background and expert knowledge of cloud/hybrid data platforms (ideally GCP)
- Experience in leading a team within a Data area, implementing tools and system for working with data (DWH, BI)
- Knowledge and experience of building and supporting production ETL/ELT pipelines
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience
- Ability to code in Python
- Experience with stream processing technologies
Nice to have
- Practical experience with MySQL
- Apache Airflow
- Bonus structure for each job role
- Relocation to Cyprus with all the necessary support for you and your family
- Gesy insurance and Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Paid rental car, gym, school for kids and annual training allowance for you
- Quarterly team building and yearly events to get to know each other better
- Paternity & Maternity gift