Salary Range: The applicable salary range for this position is $83,000 $100,000-- per year base, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, geographic location, business needs, and market demand
Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Dropbox, JPMorgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to generate hyper-personalized communications. Persado’s generative AI is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What we are looking for:
Persado is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a key role, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, and working closely with the GTM, product, and marketing teams. This role will be instrumental in driving the adoption and growth of Persado, by creating differentiated go-to-market positioning, messaging, and sales support material to drive demand, awareness, continued revenue growth, and category leadership.
What You Will Work On:
- Be an expert of Persado’s platform, capabilities, and features
- Develop content and collateral to assist teams in driving business growth, including pitch decks, one sheeters, product collateral, case studies, internal documentation and more
- Understand what aspects of the product messaging and positioning are effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials
- Create product marketing assets from start to finish including visual asset development, copywriting, and packaging final outputs
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by developing scalable onboarding, training, upsell and retention collateral
- Uncover and prioritize new product marketing opportunities and use cases by engaging with customers, conducting market research, and tracking competitive trends
- Work cross-functionally with product, customer success and sales teams to influence product roadmaps based on market demand, competitor intelligence, and customer feedback
What You Bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- Smart, driven, curious and caring; a self starter, and quick learner with sharp business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives, you have excellent time management skills, and thrive under tight deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Impeccable writing skills: You are a storyteller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material, (e.g. case studies and white papers), and bullet-point content for one-pagers and webpages
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to sales and marketing
- BA/BS or Master's degree, preferably with emphasis on Marketing
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.