Structured is a highly-collaborative, energetic, and fast-paced agency of excellent humans looking for an experienced, dedicated, and passionate Email Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of something bigger than themselves and bring positivity, curiosity, and good energy to the work every day while getting down to business. We work with DTC brands that are premiere in the E-comm space!
(Not-so-subtle flex: some of those brands include Health-Ade, Hydrant, Vessi Footwear, Juneshine, Poopourri, and we’ve been written about in Forbes as the #1 E-comm Agency.)
This position plays a critical role in the growth and retention of our clients. You will work to drive performance for our brands through developing an understanding of our client’s business goals while helping them to reach and exceed their targets through email marketing and advanced lifecycle marketing strategies.
In addition to driving strategy and growth, you will lead a team of highly talented individuals by working closely within a Pod structure, throughout the email marketing production process. You are an expert in the strategies and best practices within email marketing, e-commerce, lifecycle, and funnel optimization methodologies.
You will play a key role in driving significant growth of the email marketing channel for our clients. Your focus will be on revenue from email subscribers and increasing engagement and loyalty for their brands.
It's the perfect role for the experienced email marketer looking to flex their skills as an effective leader while curating a proven track record for their team. This is a full-time, fully remote role.
- Lead the lifecycle strategy and execution for clients on email and SMS, delivering results that drive engagement, cross sell, retention, and lifetime value
- Work with members of the team to identify user segments for clients, as well as develop holistic strategy for each campaign
- Lead the daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, strategy and content, build and deployment of email campaigns, as well as the A/B testing, measurement and reporting
- Establish organized A/B testing processes define strategies, and execute to test creative design, content, targeting capabilities, and channels to constantly improve engagement, conversion, and retention rates
- Use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program
- Report and provide recommendations on email program performance frequently
- Lead client meetings, present and pitch strategy, and run internal meetings
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with the production departments
- Review and provide feedback to team members on reports & deliverables
- Continuously look for areas of improvement, problem-solve within channel, and identify strategies/collaborations on accounts to improve performance
- Consistently hit channel goals across all accounts or recommend strategic pivots to increase channel performance
- Continuously develop deliverability, segmentation, and forecasting knowledge
- Continue to develop product offering, identify opportunities to improve department, and actively share insights with the team
- Clearly communicate strategies to clients and team while able to execute campaigns at the tactical level
- 5 -10+ years experience in lifecycle and retention marketing, strategic planning, client services, email marketing production and end-to-end campaign management, ideally in an agency setting
- Hands-on experience with Klaviyo, familiarity or expertise with the top integrations and apps in the space
- Strong partnership skills to coordinate cross departmentally, collaborate across teams, and communicate and share ideas
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches
- Able to relate to clients, build and own strong positive relationships, and manage a large number of client relationships
Health, Dental, Vision, Unlimited PTO