Mission For Client Support Specialist
To provide an incredible customer experience to clients by...
- Onboarding, coaching, and holding clients accountable to their action items & goals
- Handling any feedback, complaints, disputes, or refund requests with tact and understanding
Priorities, Responsibilities & KPIs
Note: While the satisfaction and success of our clients is ultimately our highest priority, the following priorities will help assure that the company remains financially strong and stable so that we are able to focus on our clients development.
- Contracts Being Signed
- Onboarding New Clients
- Preventing & Resolving Refund/Cancelation Requests
- Recovering Defaulted Payments
- Moving Clients Through The Training To Each Milestone
- Providing Marketing & Sales Coaching To Clients
- Receiving Testimonials From Clients
- Keeping Asana Organized & Up-To-Date
- Reporting Daily Metrics In Slack
- 3% Refund Rate
- 80% Payment Plan Collection Rate
- 80% First Week Activation Rate
Daily execution of team & administrative tasks
- Attend weekly check-in meeting via Zoom (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 10am EST).
- Know your numbers at the beginning of every meeting (actual numbers, projections, and if you're on pace)
- Have 2-3 clients wins you want to share
- Be proactive with asking questions and getting help with what you're experiencing on the calls and any reason why you aren't hitting your numbers.
End Of Day:
- Send in your "end of day report"
- Update your personal projections & numbers sheet
- Update Asana
- Make sure all clients are in the right stage
- Follow-up tasks are created for all "red flag" clients who need anything
- Confirm tomorrow's onboarding appointments
- Prepare for tomorrow's check-in meeting.
- You will have the freedom to make your own schedule. That said, you will be expected to open enough calendar space to be available & responsive to clients for a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- You will also be expected to complete your morning & end of day tasks (see above) every day, Monday-Friday.
- You will also be expected to be available to communicate through Slack 9am-6pm EST daily.
- You will be expected to respond to client's questions in a timely manner, within 2 hours during business hours
- Altogether this is a full time, 30-40 hours / wk position.
- This position is remote. So you will have the freedom to work from anywhere.
- You may request time off anytime with 2 weeks advance notice.
Ramp Up / Onboarding
7 Days Before Starting
- Go through the first 3 modules of our "Knowledge Business Accelerator" program
- Listen through as many onboarding calls as possible
- Review as many "Loom feedback" videos as possible
- Immerse yourself in our client group chats to fully understand our customers/the offer/our coaching process
First 30 Days - Start Taking Coaching/Onboarding
- Do you know the "red flags" to look for in new clients?
- Are you coaching clients on the process we explain in the course?
- Take as many clients as possible from here on out to ramp ASAP
- On-Going Training
- Call Reviews With Us
- Daily Coaching Meeting
If you are interested, please watch through this video: https://go.growthcave.com/kba-vsl before applying.
- You're going to be talking with people all day. Being a natural rapport builder is going to hedge your bets of success (this DOESN'T mean you have to be an extrovert).
- You must always lead prospects to the best decision for them EVEN IF that decision is outside of their comfort zone. Take a stand for what's BEST for people.
Attention To Detail
- You will be tasked with staying up to date with your numbers and CRM activities. This is secondary to HITTING your numbers, but still important.
- You're tasked with helping prospects live up to their highest standards. Therefore, YOU must live up to our own high standards.
- You'll be having crucial conversations on a daily basis which - a lot of times - can be life changing conversations for the prospect. You must be calm under pressure and hold firm to help the prospect make the best decision for them.
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources