FutureSight is seeking an experienced and visionary entrepreneur to co-found their next B2B SaaS startup with us.
FutureSight is a leading venture studio that co-creates world-class software companies with values-driven entrepreneurs from inception to exit. We are a team of founders, operators and designers with experience successfully bringing software to market at scale. You’ll work closely with John Carbrey, a 4x entrepreneur who has experience across several verticals in B2B SaaS and bootstrapped his past venture from 0 to $100M in ARR. You’ll also work closely with some of our other leaders, including Joshua, a seasoned CFO and strategic advisor who has taken tech companies to exit with a value of over $200M; Kevin, a product leader who specializes in taking companies successfully from 0 to 1 and beyond; and Prathna, an active early stage investor and strategic advisor to founders on capital strategy, growth and team development.
What we bring to the table
1. A proven process and playbook
- We’ve done this before and made mistakes. We are here to help you avoid them.
2. A committed and engaged team
- From day one, a superstar bench of marketers, designers, and technologists is here to work with you.
3. A lifelong partner with capital
- We’ll be your co-founder and first investor supporting the growth of the business.
What you bring to the table
1. You’re motivated to co-found a new venture (as CEO or CXO)
- With or without us, this is your calling.
2. You know what you’re signing up for
- You’re familiar with the scrappiness of owning something from start to finish.
- You understand the role of key stakeholders: customers, talent, and investors.
- You have co-founded a company, have been at a venture-backed company or have equivalent intrapreneurial experience.
3. You bring relevant domain expertise
- And are passionate about obsessing over problems.
What you can expect
1. Daily active engagement with our team
- Early-stage testing, validation, and refinement of business ideas to ensure product-market-fit.
- Be prepared for us to kill many ideas with you before we get to the silver bullet.
- Create prototypes to help validate and sell potential solutions.
- For validated opportunities, launch an initial product, achieve initial market traction, prepare for pre-seed, and seed fundraise.
2. You will be building:
- A team, a product, a revenue model, a business and an investor base.
- You will own the P/L of the new entity.
- You will have a significant equity stake in the new business.
- This is a full-time role. We are looking for someone to commit full-time into building and owning a new SaaS venture.
To be considered
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
Submit your resume and tell us more about why you think we should chat!
- Ready to commit full-time to a entrepreneurial journey
- Have the risk appetite and capacity. Read more on our post on the Entrepreneurial Risk Profile
- Previous experience leading an early stage company
- Desire to be a venture-backed co-founder
- Generalist with strong skills in a key startup discipline (sales, tech, product, design, marketing, etc.)
- Experience pitching investors and raising capital