We are looking for a Principal Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You thrive in an outcome-driven environment and enjoy the autonomy needed to get the job done in your own unique way. You empathize deeply with your users and enjoy working in collaboration with them to solve their most painful problems. You don’t believe there is one right answer to any problem and can rapidly experiment to find the best possible solution.
What the Candidate Will Do
- You will be responsible for our global financial products and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to set a multi-year vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead cross-functionally across engineering, compliance, operations, legal, data science, and product design
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Cross functionally lead finance, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and designers through the conceptualization, technical development, and launch of innovative capabilities.
- Lead a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team of product managers
- 8+ years of product management experience at a global scale with deep experience in the FinTech space
- 3+ years of experience managing digital lendingproducts and services
- A clear track record of delivering innovative solutions for hard user problems. Experience leading sophisticated payment user experience and platform solutions.
- Experience in managing user acquisition and origination process, user experience and cost while growing the business
- Experience managing internal and executive stakeholders with stellar communication and empathy
- You've successfully launched 0-to-1 financial services / products in the past, and have grown sizable product lines
- Global experience with a history of financial product and platform innovation
- You've solved hard problems at scale to produce magical user experiences
- Experience working in matrixed multi-national organizations
- Data savviness having used data science, analytics and machine learning models to improve platforms and customer experiences
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package: base, bonus, and equity
- 401k - company automatically contributes 3%
- Work from Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days off
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members